Snorkeling In Nusa Penida
Save upto %
ENJOY THE BEAUTY OF THE UNDERWATER AND FEEL SWIMMING WITH THE SEA LIFE
The snorkelling tour of Nusa Penida is included as part of every Penida cruise day and we have full-time snorkelling guides to help with your equipment. In the water, we have full supervision of our trained staff. We also have life jackets and flotation devices for those who are less comfortable in the water. Our specially designated snorkelling areas make snorkelling in Nusa Penida truly safe and enjoyable for the whole family
Many activities can be done on the island of Nusa Penida, such as swimming, diving, snorkelling, sunbathing or simply enjoying the beauty of nature. For those of you who love snorkelling and diving activities, definitely, Nusa Penida will be your best choice to do these activities. You can see the sea life that swims like fish manta rays, sharks, sunfish and beautiful coral reefs.
Did you know that Nusa Penida is a great snorkelling spot? The snorkelling of Nusa Penida is well known to be home to some of the most diverse reefs on the planet. With a huge variety of tropical fish and coral reefs, snorkelling at Nusa Penida is a must for everyone. More than 250 species of fish have been recorded during our marine biologist's recent study. Snorkeling in Nusa Penida is an experience that you will treasure and remember!
What to do
What to do
- Snorkeling to 3 points (mantra bay, crystal bay & gamut bay)
What to bring
- Changing clothes
- Extra Money
Terms and conditions
- Depart from Sanur at 08.00 am - return from Nusa Penida at 02.30 pm
- Voucher valid until March 31, 2018
- Voucher includes tax and service
- Your booking is confirmed instantly and you will receive the e-voucher via email.
- Voucher is not refundable
- Voucher cannot combine with other promotions
Pick up from hotel
Free pick up at Sanur, Kuta and Nusa Dua.
7.00 AM – 8.30 AM:
Arrive in Sanur harbour
Set boat options depending on what time you arrive in Sanur
Arrive in Nusa Penida and briefing
Tour guide explains the tour plan and things that need to be considered such as the weather and safety.
9.30 AM – 2.30 PM:
- Manta bay
- Crystal bay
- Gamat bay
- Optional – Toyapakeh wall depending on time remaining or the weather
3.00 PM: Return
- Boat return transfer from Sanur to Nusa Penida Island
- Boat for snorkelling to 3 points (mantra bay, crystal bay & gamut bay)
- Snorkeling equipment (life jacket and snorkel mask)
- Return hotel transfer to Sanur harbour
email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for any queries regarding bookings and vouchers.
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of your purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with valid photo ID.