Save upto 25%
Discover the wonders of the sea world
Immerse yourself in an underwater experience at the largest aquarium in the world
- Enter the breathtaking underwater realm featuring over 100,000 marine creatures, from over 800 species across 49 habitats!
- Check out the Maritime Xperiential Museum complete with boat reconstructions, shipwreck artifacts, and maritime archaeology
- As the planet's largest aquarium, you'll experience the biggest ocean viewing windows in the world and the world's largest underwater acrylic dome at 9m in diameter!
What We Love:
Venture through the fascinating world beneath the sea as you explore the ocean realm of S.E.A. Aquarium™, home to more than 100,000 marine animals of over 800 species, across 49 different habitats, each one as fascinating as the next. Get acquainted with the marine habitat as you meet magnificent hammerhead sharks, come face-to-face with bottlenose dolphins, discover sea life up close at the Touch Pool and watch the colorful fish, rays and sharks surround you in the panoramic Open Ocean. As the world's largest aquarium, an awe-inspiring experience awaits as you unfold the endless wonders of our blue planet.
- S.E.A Aquarium™ Admission Ticket
Not Inclusive Of:
- Typhoon Theatre, available for purchase onsite at SGD3 per person
- Child ticket: Age 4-12
- Senior ticket: Age 60 and above
- Children up to age 3 are free
- These tickets are meant for foreign tourists only
- The Maritime Experiential Museum will be closed from 15 April 2017 for refurbishment works. Guests can continue to explore S.E.A. Aquarium which will remain open. Please check the
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of your purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with valid photo ID.