Singapore River Safari
Save upto 25%
The only river-themed safari in Asia!
Learn about the world's rivers, befriend their animal inhabitants, and delve right into their depths plus get a FREE boat ride included!
- Flexible schedule to visit park (ticket is valid for 180 days from the 'Visit Date' indicated on the voucher)
- Cruise downstream on one of the park's boat rides, included in your ticket
- Delight in the colorful fish exhibit at the Congo River, and observe ancient-looking creatures at the Nile-inspired ‘River of Life'
- Meet the adorable pandas, Kai Kai and Jia Jia at the Giant Panda Forest and enjoy a Panda Pau Set at Mama Panda Kitchen next door!
- River Safari lasts 2-3 hours so for the full wildlife experience, we also recommend that you check out Singapore Zoo and the Night Safari!
What We Love
Take the family on a captivating experience of river life at the Singapore River Safari. Inspired by the mighty rivers of the world, the attraction features animals and plantation against a backdrop of history and culture. Name the world's longest rivers in order: which comes first, Egypt's Nile, China's Yangtze, or South America's Amazon? Discover how deep Africa's Congo River runs, and the religious significance of the Ganges in India. Learn about the endangered species of North America's Mississippi, the floating villages of the Mekong in Asia and the river systems of the Murray in Australia. The Amazon River Quest also gives you an idea of what it's like to cruise along the world's rainforest, while the Flooded Forest takes you deep into the ‘lungs of the earth'. There's certainly no shortage of fun and discovery at the Singapore River Safari!
- One-day admission ticket to the River Safari
- River Safari Cruise
- Amazon River Quest
- Opening Hours: 10:00am-7:00pm daily (last admission: 6:30pm)
- The Amazon River Quest will be closed for annual maintenance works from Sep 11-30, during this period, you may redeem a one-time $5 off at any F&B or retail outlets within River Safari with your admission ticket
- River Safari Cruise will be sailing as usual
- Child ticket: Age 3-12
- Free WiFi is available throughout the whole park
- Boat ride is subject to available seating which is arranged on a first-come-first-served basis and to suitable weather conditions
- Children must be at least 1.06m in height to take the Amazon River Quest
- You can find free WiFi available at the entrance to Singapore Zoo
- Join a free guided tour at 10:30am or 4:30pm (2 hours). Meet the group at the 'River Wonders' attraction
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- Important Note: the collection note voucher is valid for 180 days from the 'Visit Date' indicated on it. This does not indicate the date you must visit
- For example, if your 'Visit Date' states 12-12-2015 then your ticket will be valid until 12-06-2016 (180 days after the 'Visit Date'). You can redeem the collection note and enter the park any date before 12-06-2016
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher in exchange for physical tickets at one of the collection points
- Kindly allow sufficient time to facilitate ticket collection on the date of visit
- You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket
Ticket Collection Points:
- Ticketing Counters 1 and 2 at Singapore Zoo (opening hours 8:30am-5:30pm)
- Self-printing kiosks located beside Membership Services
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of your purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with valid photo ID.