Universal Studios Singapore™
Save upto 50%
Ride blockbuster hits!
Enjoy cutting edge rides and all your favorite attractions plus have fun with the Minions, Sesame Street friends and more at Universal Studios Singapore today!
- Immerse yourself in your favorite movies with access to all 7 of USS's themed zones based on well known Hollywood blockbusters
- Bring the silver screen to life as you ride on roller coasters, settle in for a stage show, and dine at themed restaurants
- An enjoyable day for all, to entertain the young (and the young at heart!)
What We Love
Go beyond the screen and Ride The Movies™ at Universal Studios Singapore™. Only here can you experience cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions based on your favorite blockbuster films and television series – at one of only 4 global locations! The park's 24 rides and attractions will satisfy every cinematic fantasy, including the Battlestar Galactica dueling roller coaster, Jurassic Park river rapids, and a 4D Shrek show. The 50-acre park has 7 different movie-themed zones: Hollywood, New York, Sci-Fi City, Ancient Egypt, The Lost World, Far Far Away and Madagascar. This adventure park is sure to indulge the thrill-seeker or movie buff's every fantasy.
- One Day Pass to Universal Studios Singapore™
- Child ticket: Age 4-12
- Children up to age 3 are free
- These tickets are for tourists only
- All characters, trademarks, and design elements are owned and licensed by © 2015 Sesame Workshop or Universal Studios. All Universal logos, elements and related indicia TM © Universal Studios. © 2015 Genting International Management Limited. All Rights Reserved.
- Be sure to check out the show schedule once you arrive onsite. We recommend that you plan your itinerary around the Waterworld show timings. Weekend visitors should also plan around the magical Hollywood Dreams Parade and the incredible fireworks of the Lake Hollywood Spectacular!
- Park admission is valid for an entire day, you can even leave and re-enter but be sure to get a hand stamp at the exit
- Express passes can be bought at any merchandise store within the park if you wish to skip the line
How To Use:
- You can present a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
How To Get There:
- Nearest MRT station Harbourfront (NE1/CC29)
- Sentosa Express: Waterfront Station
- Public Buses: RWS8, 188R, 963R
- The admission ticket is valid until 31st March 2018.
- You can enter the attraction directly with this voucher
- Park opens at 10:00 am daily
- Closing hours vary between 6:00pm-9:00 pm on different days, please click
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of your purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with valid photo ID.